This month’s tutor of the month is Martin Wright. Martin has been great over the last few weeks, he has helped deliver outstanding leadership training to our delegates. As a testament to his hard work, Martin received some excellent feedback from his delegates.
We recently caught up with Martin to find out more about him and hear his thoughts about working with In Professional Development.
Find out more about him below…
1) What 3 words would you use to describe In Professional Development?
Ambitious, trusted, relevant
2) What is the biggest challenge you’ve overcome in your career?
Moving to a new country and starting from scratch
3) What would you say your biggest achievement in your career is?
Working with clients on global projects and delivering training in 26 countries in 5 years
4) What do you like the most about your role as an associate tutor?
The participants I meet and their passion to develop their careers and hearing their stories
5) What would you say are the biggest lessons you’ve learned over your career?
Learning to listen, never stop learning, not to take yourself too seriously
6) Do you have a hidden talent and if so, what?
7) What one invention would you uninvent and why?
SPAM email, as a sales-person you need to do your homework first!
8) Name one thing on your bucket list or an ambition of yours…
To learn how to sing (opera) and perform before an audience
9) If you had to pick an animal to best describe you what would it be and why?
A bear! They are cute and cuddly, know how to forage and love a good nap
10) Tell us something most people don’t know about you…
I played clarinet in a German Marching Band for 2 years
Martin is our expert tutor on our Sales Leadership Programme and the feedback he gets is always outstanding.
Thank you for all your hard work this year, it’s been great welcoming you to the team.