We are really excited and proud to announce that we have been nominated for ‘Newcomer of the year 2019’ in the City of Manchester Business Awards.
The awards are designed to recognise and reward leading businesses in the Greater Manchester area. The awards ceremony is entering its ninth year and the whole event brings businesses from different industries together. It’s a great networking opportunity for businesses!
In Professional Development CEO and Co-Founder, Marc Davis had this to say…
‘This year has been such a great year for us. We have grown from strength to strength, enrolling over 990 students on high-quality programmes from all business backgrounds and growing our team from 4 to 18.
We are very excited to see what the next 12 months hold for us, we’re looking forward to every minute of it! ’
If you would like to support us at this years awards and help us win the ‘Newcomer of the year 2019’ award, click http://bit.ly/voteinpd and place your vote!
Thank you from the whole team at in Professional Development!!
Find a course to suit you
Are you ready to transform your learning?
Develop your skills and enhance your knowledge with our range of professional courses.
- How secure is your Zoom meeting?
- How can a Directors Development Programme help my career?
- What can you achieve professionally with a Mini MBA accelerator?
- What will a CMI Level 7 qualification help me to achieve professionally?
- What will a CMI Level 5 qualification help me to achieve professionally?