A 3-day course held at venues across the UK.
This course will provide you with the skills and tools to make impactful decisions when it comes to organisation’s strategy, driving value to the business by tactically understanding the customer and buying persona. Following the completion of the course, you will be equipped to influence business opportunities for your organisation, making you an effective leader and pivotal contributor to the Marketing activities and performance within the business.
Who is this programme for?
This course is for Directors of Marketing and Senior Managers in the field of digital marketing and the digital advertising landscape.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Critically analyse the digital environment and impact on business transformation and readiness
- Understand the core strategic marketing and business change models and their application in a digital world
- Harness the principles of customer segmentation, personas and the customer journey to effect performance improvement
- Understand buying behaviour and advocacy and their value
- Utilise strategies to improve social media content, engagement, and resonance
- Compose digital advertising campaigns using best practices, and implement optimisation techniques
- Analyse activity metrics to create comprehensive reports for ongoing success
Request a Callback
Fill in the below form and a member of our team will give you a callback you as soon as possible.
This course is for you if you want to:
- Appraise business readiness for digital transformation through environment and auditing models
- Explore and evaluate the component parts of a successful digital marketing strategy
- Develop frameworks for customer identification, buying behaviour and optimisation
- Explore the structure and approach of good digital content
- To review strategies for organic content creation and optimisation
- To explore methods of analysing KPI metrics for reporting
- To develop a working understanding of Google Ads and how it can become a benefit to your marketing efforts