Our Advanced Management and Leadership Programme is designed to give leaders the tools to effectively manage change in themselves so that they are able to implement and manage change within the organisation. Starting with the individual and opportunities for change, the programme will then build out to teams, before finally considering the broader organisation. In doing so, you will develop the tools to analyse and implement strategy to effectively manage change. This highly reflective programme will enable you to develop the tools to critically analyse and implement strategy. In doing so, this will also provide the opportunity to align and improve engagement, performance and confidence and wellbeing of individuals.
Who is this programme for?
This programme has been designed to help those in middle management positions to C-level.
In Professional Development offer two delivery methods, online and face to face classes. Our virtual delivery is designed to create the optimum learning experience for the virtual environment.
We also offer face to face courses based both in London and Manchester.
Upon completion of this course, delegates will gain:
- A deep understanding and psychologically focused analysis of your own management identity and style
- Improved management impact by enhancing self-awareness, and the ability to self-manage
- Developed strategies and visions, which will help an organisation realise its aspirations, goals and overall targets
- An understanding of the value of developing and interpreting good intelligence to inform strategic decision making
- The ability to use intelligence to inform strategic processes and decision making in your own professional context
- Developed knowledge to utilise the skills of the professional executive coach, for application within the management environment
- Generate commitment from all employees to increase strength of support for the ongoing success of the organisation
- Developed methods to manage change programmes with the minimum possible effect on motivation and capability, including the Kata method of leading change and innovation
- Increased confidence to negotiate confidently and deliver better commercial outcomes
Request a Callback
Fill in the below form and a member of our team will give you a callback you as soon as possible.
Are there any pre-requisites for attending the Advanced Management Programme?
There are no specific pre-requisites for this course. However, we do recommend a minimum of 3 years leadership experience. If you would like more information contact our education consultants.
What are the main benefits of this course?
Our programmes are carefully designed to provide delegates with the relevant skills and knowledge to perform successfully within their role. The course will provide an in-depth understanding of business operations, stronger communication skills and a powerful network of peers.
I have been in a senior management role for the last 10 years. Will this course be beneficial to me?
Our Advanced Management and Leadership Programme has been designed to provide newly promoted or well established managers with a fresh perspective on leadership and to enhance their performance and decision making skills.
My diary is subject to change on a regular basis. Would this be an issue after I’ve booked onto a course date?
We appreciate that a lot of our senior delegates have busy schedules and we try to be as flexible as possible with your diary. You can read our full Terms & Conditions here.
You can see all of our frequently asked questions on our FAQs page.
In association with
This course is for you if you want to:
- You see an opportunity or need to improve your practice as a leader
- You are looking to implement change successfully within your organisation
- You are looking to understand, critique and implement strategy within your organisation
The tutor was very engaging and knowledgeable. This was a really useful course that will directly impact my practice at work
Marketing Director - Blackpool and Fylde College