A 3-day course held at venues across the UK.
In any competitive environment, the ability of sales managers or team leaders of an organisation to manage effectively, will ultimately determine its ongoing success. To thrive and grow, sales managers need to be constantly motivating and focused on developing consistent, high performing teams.
The Sales Leadership and Management Programme is designed to be a dynamic and interactive experience with a blend of sessions designed to focus your approach to the sales team challenges that you face on a daily basis.
Through a combination of leadership, performance and positive sales behaviour sessions, it will give those in attendance the tools to enhance their performance and people management skills. It also focuses on both your organisational and personal impact as a sales manager.
Who the course is for?
Designed for those with a minimum 6-12 months sales management experience including executives, managers and business owners who are actively involved in the management of sales teams or functions.
- Understand the fundamentals of leadership practice in organisations
- Differentiate between the roles of manager and leader
- The importance of ethics, power and trust in a sales role
- Identifying your own leadership style and its impact on others
- The rationale for managing sales performance within organisations
- Effective application of tools and diagnostics to drive sales performance
- The value of feedback to motivate and drive positive sales behaviour
- The dynamics of managing sales team performance including development and poor performance conversations
Request a Callback
Fill in the below form and a member of our team will give you a callback you as soon as possible.
In association with
This course is for you if you want to:
- Understand the fundamentals of leadership
- Learn the tools and diagnostics to drive sales performance
- Understand the value of feedback to motivate and drive positive sales behaviour
- Understand the importance of ethics, power and trust in a sales role
The Sales Leadership and Management course provided a fantastic development opportunity for me as Team Leader. I felt invigorated after the course and took a lot of practical tools and skills away that I could implement with my team.