A 5 day programme held at venues across the UK.
In any competitive environment, the ability of the leaders of an organisation to manage often complex challenges and environments, will ultimately determine its ongoing success. To thrive and grow, managers often need to have the ability to think and act differently as circumstances dictate and take their people with them.
Our Advanced Management Programme is a broad and insightful general management programme designed to help develop those from middle-management to C-Level. Through a combination of strategic, high-performance and self-aware leadership and management skills, it will give those in attendance the tools to enhance their performance and decision-making skills. It also focuses on both your organisational and personal impact as a leader and manager.
Who is this programme for?
This programme has been designed for Managers, Directors and senior stakeholders with a minimum of 3 years senior management experience.
Upon completion of this course, delegates will gain:
- A deep understanding and psychologically focused analysis of your own management identity and style
- Improved management impact by enhancing self-awareness, and the ability to self-manage
- Developed strategies and visions, which will help an organisation realise its aspirations, goals and overall targets
- An understanding of the value of developing and interpreting good intelligence to inform strategic decision making
- The ability to use intelligence to inform strategic processes and decision making in your own professional context
- Developed knowledge to utilise the skills of the professional executive coach, for application within the management environment
- Generate commitment from all employees to increase strength of support for the ongoing success of the organisation
- Developed methods to manage change programmes with the minimum possible effect on motivation and capability, including the Kata method of leading change and innovation
- A fresh perspective on the commercial environment with a deeper understanding of finance and value
- Increased confidence to negotiate confidently and deliver better commercial outcomes
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any pre-requisites for attending the Advanced Management Programme?
There are no specific pre-requisites for this course. However, we do recommend a minimum of 3 years leadership experience. If you would like more information contact our education consultants.
What are the main benefits of this course?
Our programmes are carefully designed to provide delegates with the relevant skills and knowledge to perform successfully within their role. The course will provide an in-depth understanding of business operations, stronger communication skills and a powerful network of peers.
I have been in a senior management role for the last 10 years. Will this course be beneficial to me?
Our Advanced Management Programme has been designed to provide newly promoted or well established managers with a fresh perspective on leadership and to enhance their performance and decision making skills.
My diary is subject to change on a regular basis. Would this be an issue after I’ve booked onto a course date?
We appreciate that a lot of our senior delegates have busy schedules and we try to be as flexible as possible with your diary. You can read our full Terms & Conditions here.
You can see all of our frequently asked questions on our FAQs page.
In association with
This course is for you if you want to:
- Understand and improve your own management identity and style
- Improve self-awareness and the ability to self-manage
- Develop strategies and visions to help your organisation realise its goals
- Make informed strategic decisions
- Learn methods to manage change with minimum effect on motivation
The tutor was very engaging and knowledgeable. This was a really useful course that will directly impact my practice at work
Marketing Director - Blackpool and Fylde College