A 5 day programme held at venues across the UK.
In any competitive environment, the ability of the leaders of an organisation to manage often complex challenges and environments, will ultimately determine its ongoing success. To thrive and grow, managers often need to have the ability to think and act differently as circumstances dictate and take their people with them.
Our Advanced Management Programme is a broad and insightful general management programme designed to help develop those from middle-management to C-Level. Through a combination of strategic, high-performance and self-aware leadership and management skills, it will give those in attendance the tools to enhance their performance and decision-making skills. It also focuses on both your organisational and personal impact as a leader and manager.
Who is this programme for?
This programme has been designed for Managers, Directors and senior stakeholders with a minimum of 3 years senior management experience.
Manchester - Sep 23rd, 2019 - Sep 27th, 2019
2 places remaining
Upon completion of this course, delegates will gain:
- A deep understanding and psychologically focused analysis of your own management identity and style
- Improved management impact by enhancing self-awareness, and the ability to self-manage
- Developed strategies and visions, which will help an organisation realise its aspirations, goals and overall targets
- An understanding of the value of developing and interpreting good intelligence to inform strategic decision making
- The ability to use intelligence to inform strategic processes and decision making in your own professional context
- Developed knowledge to utilise the skills of the professional executive coach, for application within the management environment
- Generate commitment from all employees to increase strength of support for the ongoing success of the organisation
- Developed methods to manage change programmes with the minimum possible effect on motivation and capability, including the Kata method of leading change and innovation
- A fresh perspective on the commercial environment with a deeper understanding of finance and value
- Increased confidence to negotiate confidently and deliver better commercial outcomes