A 2 day course held at venues across the UK.
The Cyber Security for Executives Programme is designed to help current and future leaders adapt to the challenges faced by organisations in a fast-paced digital environment. It will equip you with the skills needed to lead yourself – and then translate that knowledge into guiding others and forming effective team collaboration to be cyber ready.
The Internet is a staple in many people's everyday lives. It is a great place filled with lots of information, but it is also full of dangers. Staying safe on Cyberspace is no longer an option, as we have much to lose if we do not exercise caution. This course covers the importance of cybersecurity, awareness, data confidentiality and good practices when using the cyberspace and social media. It walks delegates through every aspect of security in a broad, easy to understand way and explains the value of securing data, both personal and for businesses.
This course defines cybersecurity, explain why it’s important, the impact of cyber-attacks and introduces the processes used to secure data.
No upcoming courses available.
Attendance at the Cyber Security for Executives Programme will help you help your organisation be safe in the digital environment. It will arm delegates with the knowledge and practical skills required for developing, implementing and proactively managing a successful cyber strategy for their own organisation.
Learning outcomes of the course will include:
- Explain the need and importance of cybersecurity.
- Explain the characteristics and value of personal data and data within an organization.
- Recognize the characteristics and operation of a cyber-attack.
- Interpret the trends in the cyber threat landscape.
- Understand how to protect devices from threats.
- Master how to safeguard your privacy.
- Learn techniques to protect organisations from cyber-attacks.
- Recognise the behaviour-based approach to cybersecurity.
- Understand legal and ethical issues in cybersecurity.
I have worked in marketing, communications and public relations for over 27 years and on the course I learnt a lot that brought me right up to speed with modern marketing techniques, tips and advice. This course is a must for anyone just starting out or those with years of experience and needing a refresh
Marketing and Brand Specialist - InHealth Group Ltd