A 4 day course held at venues across the UK.
The Digital Marketing and Social Media Programme will help you transform your organisation’s digital presence, increase engagement and keep up to date with the latest trends in digital media and marketing in the constantly evolving digital landscape.
The aim of the Digital Marketing and Social Media Programme is to bring digital marketing and social media to life, through meaningful and active methods, which embrace the modern marketing industry. The course will look at building brands and marketing strategies, digital marketing acquisition, conversion and retention, social media strategies, and much more.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone that works in marketing or those would like to develop their knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and the digital advertising landscape.
- A solid understanding of what digital marketing covers
- Understanding the impact of the disruptive digital environment, emerging themes and current trends
- How to effectively measure and evaluate
- How to plan, implement and develop your strategy
- Creating a buyer persona, agile marketing and audience analysis
- A thorough understanding of the various digital marketing models
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and tactics
- An understanding of search marketing – SEO, PPC and using Google Ads
- Content marketing, mobile and video
Request a Callback
Fill in the below form and a member of our team will give you a callback you as soon as possible.
I don’t have any prior experience in marketing or social media, will this course be suitable for me?
This course is for anyone that already works in marketing and would like to refresh their knowledge, or for anyone that would like to develop their knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and the digital advertising landscape.
No prior experience in marketing is required and our tutors will tailor the content and the delivery to ensure it is pitched at the right level for the delegates in attendance.
I am a marketing manager and looking to refresh my knowledge and learn new skills. Is this the right course for me?
This course is perfect if you’re looking to brush up on your marketing theory and learn some new practical tips and skills to use back in the office.
You’ll also have the opportunity to network and connect with other like minded individuals.
Do you offer a discount on your training courses for charities?
Thanks to our academic partners, we have a limited amount of funding available throughout the year to help with the cost of your course. Funding priority is given to charities, public sector and SMEs, however there are occasions where we have enough funding available to offer the reduced rates to self-funders and larger organisations. Speak to one of our consultants to find out if we can help with the cost of your course.
Can you deliver this course to my team of employees at our business address?
If you have a group of seven people or more, you may find it more cost effective to book an in-house training course. The benefits of in-house delivery go beyond cost savings; the course is tailored to your business and industry sector, making the content highly relevant, plus we’ll deliver the training at a time and date to best suit you.
You can see all of our frequently asked questions on our FAQs page.
In association with
This course is for you if you want to:
- Understand the digital environment, emerging themes and current trends
- Learn how to plan, implement and develop a digital marketing strategy
- Learn how to effectively measure and evaluate
- Understand SEO and PPC and the associated Google tools
- Learn how to utilise social media and content marketing
I have worked in marketing, communications and public relations for over 27 years and on the course I learnt a lot that brought me right up to speed with modern marketing techniques, tips and advice. This course is a must for anyone just starting out or those with years of experience and needing a refresh
Marketing and Brand Specialist - InHealth Group Ltd