A 4 day course held at venues across the UK.
The Digital Marketing and Social Media Programme will help you transform your organisation’s digital presence, increase engagement and keep up to date with the latest trends in digital media and marketing in the constantly evolving digital landscape.
The aim of the Digital Marketing and Social Media Programme is brought to life through meaningful and active methods, which embrace the modern marketing industry. The course will look at building brands and marketing strategies, digital marketing acquisition, conversion and retention, social media strategies, and much more.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone that works in marketing or those would like to develop their knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and the digital advertising landscape.
London - Sep 17th, 2019 - Sep 20th, 2019
2 places remaining
- A solid understand of what digital marketing covers
- Understanding the impact of the disruptive digital environment, emerging themes and current trends
- How to effectively measure and evaluate
- How to plan, implement and develop your strategy
- Creating a buyer persona, agile marketing and audience analysis
- A thorough understanding of the various digital marketing models
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and tactics
- An understanding of search marketing – SEO & PPC, Using Google tools
- How to utilise social media – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Content marketing, mobile and video
In association with
I have worked in marketing, communications and public relations for over 27 years and on the course I learnt a lot that brought me right up to speed with modern marketing techniques, tips and advice. This course is a must for anyone just starting out or those with years of experience and needing a refresh
Marketing and Brand Specialist - InHealth Group Ltd