A 1 day masterclass held at venues across the UK.
Marketing is often overlooked, neglected or done poorly by some companies. Deploying effective marketing strategies can help businesses to not only increase sales turnover and to develop the right form of advertising; it can enhance a company’s image, enable the company to understand the environment in which they operate and help to target the most appropriate markets.
This one-day Fundamentals of Marketing for Business course gives participants the skills and knowledge to tackle the key marketing challenges that a firm encounter not only from day-to-day, but with a medium and long-term perspective. Participants will be well equipped to tackle issues of understanding the internal/external environment, what the target markets are and the most appropriate tactics and strategies to follow.
This course will give you the essential marketing knowledge, skills and confidence to improve your performance as a manager, leader and team member.
No upcoming courses available.
Through interactive presentations, open discussion and real life worked examples the facilitators will deliver a thought-provoking session, providing you with the key information, details and facts needed in an engaging and memorable environment:
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Analyse the internal and external environment using SWOT and PEST analysis.
- Identify their key competitors and market opportunities.
- Describe accurately a company’s mission, Unique Selling Point (USP) and values.
- Be able to use a number of key marketing tools (e.g. Marketing Mix, Boston Consulting Group (BCF), Product Life Cycle (PLC)).
- Construct a basic advertisement.
- Develop a basic marketing plan.
Request a Callback
Fill in the below form and a member of our team will give you a callback you as soon as possible.
The tutor was very engaging and knowledgeable. This was a really useful course that will directly impact my practice at work
Marketing Director - Blackpool and Fylde College