A 2 day module held at venues across the UK.
Marketing and its plethora of methods are changing all the time, and to stay on, never mind, ahead of the curve, is a challenge for everyone. Organisations make the mistake of thinking that marketing is just “one” thing, but marketing is everything that your target audience encounters when it comes to your business, from advertising, to what they hear, to the customer service that they receive, to the follow-up care that you provide.
The course delivers a Director level overview of marketing and reflects the latest practices in international marketing.
The course delivers a translation of marketing theory and approaches into take-away techniques, allowing delegates to effect sustained business change and improvement on completion.
Delegates will engage in individual practical sessions, group workshops and theory led delivery.
The aim of this module is to introduce the fundamentals of international marketing, by illustrating strategies in a range of international situations, and covering the various approaches in marketing, together with relevant analytical models and management practices.
There are currently no dates available for this course.
However, we can tailor this course to your company via the virtual classroom or at a location of your choice.
Contact us and we'll get in touch to discuss your bespoke group training needs.
No upcoming courses available.
- An understanding of the challenges of cross boundary marketing and how to successfully navigate them
- An appreciation of the importance of marketing strategy in international markets – when and how to undertake market expansion
- An appreciation of the importance of global brand management and how to take a national brand international
- The ability to apply a framework for successful International marketing communications
- An understanding of international digital and social marketing approaches
Request a Callback
Fill in the below form and a member of our team will give you a callback you as soon as possible.
In association with
The tutor was very engaging and knowledgeable. This was a really useful course that will directly impact my practice at work
Marketing Director - Blackpool and Fylde College