A 1 day course held at venues across the UK.
Negotiation is a means by which people discuss differences, find a resolution and agree an outcome. It is a process by which compromise, or agreement is reached while avoiding argument and dispute. The Negotiate Confidently course is an engaging and interactive training course that will introduce theory and practical application relating to proven and effective negotiation strategies.
You will consider the ground-rules for successful negotiations, discuss the underpinning psychology of those involved in negotiations and we will then explore how this impacts human responses in a negotiation situation. Crucially, the role of ‘Emotional Intelligence’ will play a key part of our considerations.
The course will also introduce strategies for the successful use and implementation of negotiation tools. Importantly, attendees will undertake negotiation exercises to apply the concepts taught and better embed learning.
Who is this course for?
This course will give you a fresh perspective on negotiation techniques and approaches. It is ideal for:
- Directors and business owners
- Experienced and time-served mid to senior managers
- Newly appointed leaders or aspiring leaders
- Professionals responsible for external partnerships, collaborations and contracts
Manchester - Mar 24th, 2020 - Mar 24th, 2020
10 places remaining
Through interactive presentations and open discussion, the facilitators will deliver a thought-provoking session, providing you with the key information, details and facts needed in an engaging and memorable environment.On completion of this module, delegates will:
- Define and set the conditions for negotiation to take place
- Apply key principles of negotiation
- Clearly define what skilled negotiators do, and don’t do
- Negotiate strategically, with long term aims
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where is this course held?
A: This course will be held in various locations across the UK. All of our courses are ran out of central locations with good transportation links, such as Manchester city centre or central London.
Q: What are the benefits of attending this course?
A: Our negotiation course will give delegates the confidence to:
- Prepare the personal, team and organisational negotiations,
- Reduce friction and support collaboration using win/win strategies,
- Communicate more effectively; internally & externally,
- Build personal resilience, through tools and confidence when negotiating.
Q: I lead a team that would all benefit from attending this course. Do you offer group discounts?
A: We can offer discounts to groups of people, so get in touch with one of our education consultants to discuss your requirements.
However, we have the facilities to offer in-house training for teams of 7 or more.. We bring the training to you and tailor the course to meet your organisations training needs. In-house training can provide a more cost and time effective solution.
You can see all of our frequently asked questions on our FAQs page.
The tutor was very engaging and knowledgeable. This was a really useful course that will directly impact my practice at work
Marketing Director - Blackpool and Fylde College