A 3 day course, held at venues across the UK
Many companies currently use Microsoft Office 365 or are about to embark on the journey, but do they really know how to use it to its full potential to transform their organisation?
This 3-day engaging programme aims to upskill leaders and managers on how the suite of Office 365 apps can be developed to transform the performance, productivity and operation of any organisation.
Aimed specifically at non-IT professionals, it offers a unique insight into how the suite of Microsoft Office 365 apps can be used and combined to build innovative and creative operational systems and solutions to help drive change and transformation.
Best of all the technology being showcased you already have (if you have Office 365) and the vast benefits can be immediate and significant. You will leave this course confident about how to exploit the full capabilities of Office 365 and know how to maximise your investment, reduce future costs and enhance your working environment.
You will find endless courses on each individual app, but this one covers them all.
Who is this programme for?
- Aimed specifically at non-IT professionals
- Business owners
- Heads of departments
- Business improvement specialists
- Data / business analysts
- Operational professionals
- An understanding of how your organisation can implement no/low cost performance savings delivering significant value.
- Detailed knowledge and an in-depth understanding of Office 365 and how it can be utilised across your business.
- The role of different teams across your organisations and how you are able to embed the new technology that you now have access too.
- How business users can work with on a daily basis the different Office 365 applications.
- A technical understanding of the Microsoft cloud and how this has enabled seamless integrations across all the application.
- A detailed understanding of the more complex side of Office 365, these aspects can determine how successful business wide applications can be used
There are many courses on the marketplace that focus on each individual app, but the Office 365 Organisational Transformation Programme covers them all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is this programme?
A: Our Office 365 Organisational Transformation programme has been designed to educate users on how to get the most out of Microsoft Office. Aimed specifically at non-IT specialists, the course will give you the knowledge and understanding required to use the suite of apps to their full potential, allowing you to transform your organisation.
Q: Are there any pre-requisites to attend this course?
A: We usually ask for 3 years management experience for any of our courses. Our courses have been designed to certify your working experience through course attendance.
You can see all of our frequently asked questions on our FAQs page.
In association with
Our tutors are a team of experts are drawn from multiple disciplines and industries. They have real life examples to share on how they have successfully deployed Office 365 in multiple organisations and have achieved amazing results. This course is ideal for non-IT professionals wanting to upskill in Office 365, and ultimately learn how the suite of apps can transform the productivity within their organisation.
In Professional Development Director