A 1 day course held at venues across the UK.
These days nearly everyone has to speak in public or in front large groups and audiences. It can be both terrifying and a treat in equal measures. Speaking well in public is a skill you can learn. Whatever rating you give yourself and wherever you think you register on the 'speak-o-meter', you can do it better with practice.
If you invest time in sharpening your speaking skills, polishing your PowerPoint (or Prezi) and nailing those nerves, you can learn to breathe life into any tedious topic.
Whether you believe your style of presenting requires merely fine-tuning or a major overhaul, you, and your future audiences will find the effort you put in now, to take your skills to the next level, is worth every minute.
This Speaking with Impact course provides the techniques and knowhow to improve your performance as a presenter and to communicate with confidence every time. It will help you stand up and stand out as a consistently confident communicator. It introduces no-nonsense insights from a multi award-winning presenter and speaking expert.
Who is this course for?
This training course is relevant for mid to senior managers across all sectors including:
- Presenters with no experience who want success made simple
- Presenters with some experience who want to take it from simple to successful
- Public and private sector professionals
On completion of the training workshop delegates will be:
- More confident, consistent presenters
- Better equipped with their ‘performance tools’ including vocal and body language skills
- Equipped to tailor their content for the audience
- Prepared to interact and engage with their audience
- Create engaging audio-visual displays by ditching the data dump
The tutor was very engaging and knowledgeable. This was a really useful course that will directly impact my practice at work
Marketing Director - Blackpool and Fylde College