A 2 day course held at venues across the UK.
The HR director is responsible for overseeing all Human Resource aspects of a company’s operation. The HR Director is a leadership role and central to the development of an organisation’s culture that enables employees to perform in accordance with set strategic objectives. Effective HR Directors can plan, design, develop and evaluate human resource-related initiatives that support organisational strategic goals.
Our two-day course on the Role of the HR Director is designed to equip you with the tools and knowledge to carry out this important and complex position. Through attendance, you will learn how to engage with the wider corporate aims of your organisation, ensuring that linked HR strategies are aligned to the company’s continuing development.
No upcoming courses available.
Attendance at the ‘Role of the HR Director’ will help you become a more effective leader. It will arm delegates with the knowledge and practical skills required for developing, implementing and proactively leading and managing a successful HR strategy and function.
On successful completion of the course, delegates will understand how to:
- Develop and implement HR initiatives in line with organisational objectives.
- Lead the organisation’s HR departments, including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management HR information systems (HRIS) and departmental financial planning.
- Liaise directly with the Executive Board and be accountable for the performance of the HR function and the departments within it, as well as providing strategic counsel on all people matters.
- Contribute to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning and c-suite talent acquisition.
- Develop company wellbeing, health and counselling policies.
- Lead the analysis of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture.
- Create and manage the HR department’s annual budget.
- Provide oversight of the company’s culture.
- Undertake global responsibility for the organisation’s talent functions and culture.
Other learning outcomes will include:
- Developing effective training programmes.
- Effectively structuring benefits programmes to attract and retain top talent.
- Making informed business decisions based on data and statistics.
- Utilising technology to enhance and measure the results of human resources programmes.
- Leveraging advanced knowledge and skills to succeed as a HR director.
- Understanding the business, finance, marketing and IT functions.
Request a Callback
Fill in the below form and a member of our team will give you a callback you as soon as possible.
I really enjoyed this course! There were so many opportunities to engage with the other delegates on the course, which I found to be very beneficial. I also really enjoyed the live scenarios and case study sessions.