A 1 day course held at venues across the UK.
This session will introduce cutting edge theory and practical application relating to how individuals, teams and organisations develop the resilience required to successfully navigate challenging circumstances and environments. We will identify the risks associated with operating in uncertainty, and the predictable human response to change and ambiguity. We will consider the benefits of developing emotional resilience; Firstly, we will explore how leaders can begin to develop and manage themselves effectively when under circumstances of stress and uncertainty. Next, we will introduce strategies for hiring and developing resilient people that will not only cope in challenging circumstances, but hopefully thrive.
This course is one of our Essential Business Toolkit Series. The course can be taken on its own or as part of the series. By attending this course, you will gain invaluable insights from industry experts in to new ways of working, innovative concepts and the latest theories that can be applied instantly on returning to your own organisation.
No upcoming courses available.
Through interactive presentations and open discussion, the facilitators will deliver a thought-provoking session, providing you with the key information, details and facts needed in an engaging and memorable environment:
On completion of this module, delegates will:
- Understand the connection between resilience and high performance through change
- Apply current research led theory to ‘real world’ scenarios in own organisation
- Be able to develop own personal resilience as a leader
- Understand how to integrate resilience into organisational strategy; recruit for and develop resilience in the workforce
- Effectively lead the human dimension of change initiatives, and support people in uncertain or ambiguous environments.
The tutor was very engaging and knowledgeable. This was a really useful course that will directly impact my practice at work
Marketing Director - Blackpool and Fylde College