Directors Development Programme
The Directors Development Programme is an intensive learning experience that equips senior leaders with the skills and knowledge to be an effective director.
The programme is an outstanding education opportunity for business owners, aspiring directors, and senior leaders aiming to fast track their personal development. It provides insight into the role of the director and the board, leadership, corporate strategy, finance and crucially organisational governance. It offers the maximum personal and business benefit from a minimum investment.
Key topics covered throughout the programme include:
- Understanding and applying the principles of good governance
- Boardroom characteristic, structure and behaviours
- Tools to increase personal and boardroom effectiveness
- The role and responsibilities of the board, directors and non-executive directors (NEDs)
- Developing the strategy and setting the vision, mission and values
- Corporate social responsibility
- Leadership and creating high performing teams
- Motivating and driving performance
- Improving decision making
- Understand the key differences between direction, management and ownership
- Financial management, models and decision making
- Communication skills
- Driving the organisation through clear and effective performance measures
What is the modular approach?
The full Directors Development Programme is a comprehensive and detailed development programme. Consisting of 5 modules, it is delivered over a period of 6 to 12 months. This approach gives participants complete flexibility around their busy working and personal lives. Attendees can choose dates from a rolling calendar of modules until they have completed the programme.
The 2 day modules are made up of:
Register your interest in the Directors Development Programme – Modular Approach and one of our education consultants will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
Find a course to suit you…
Search for the type of course you are interested in, for example, leadership, coaching, marketing…