We understand that high quality training can be out of reach of many professionals. Many individuals and organisations simply don’t have the funds to invest in developing either themselves or their employees.
We don’t believe this is fair! We know the impact that engaging and high-quality learning can have on the performance, engagement and motivation of professionals and the organisations they work for.
It is therefore important to us that everyone can have a chance of benefiting from our programmes, regardless of budget.
With this in mind, here at In Professional Development, we have decided to launch our ‘Leaders Development Initiative’ with the sole purpose of helping those who, without this initiative, would not have the budget to attend.
How does it work
Every month we will be giving away one free place on a selected programme. We will publish the selected programme on our website and social media at which point applicants can register their interest.
To register, simply complete the entry form below!
At the end of the calendar month, all eligible entries will be added into a prize draw. The first name to be drawn out is the winner. Simple!
Are you eligible?
If can relate to any of the categories below then we would love you to put your name forward.
- An SME with a turnover less than £2 million
- A start-up venture (operational for 3 years or less)
- A Public sector organisation
- A Third sector / Charitable organisation
This Month’s Offer:
Win a free place on our Strategic Decision Making course, worth £2250.
The course will take place in Manchester on 21st January 2020.
Enter your details for your chance to win a free place on this course.
The winner will be drawn at random on 21st October 2019
Offer terms and conditions
- All successful applicants who attend a course via the Leaders Development Initiative will be bound by our standard delegate terms and conditions.
- Attendance on preferred dates will be subject to availability.
- Delegate places are non-transferable and must be used for the course date allocated.
- Successful applicants accept that we may use their details for marketing and propositional purposes. Applicants not wishing to be used for promotional purposes must let us know at point of entry.
- Successful applicants will be informed of the result of the draw no later than 2 weeks after the draw closes.