Jul 22nd, 2019 - Jul 24th, 2019
3 places remaining
In collaboration with
Find out more
A 3 day programme held at venues across the UK.
Many organisations struggle to stay responsive and effective in the face of increasingly turbulent economic, technological, political and sociological market forces.
These pressures demand a shift in how leaders think about delivering programmes, projects and change. An Agile approach to managing projects focuses on delivering success and cutting time, costs and bureaucracy to an absolute minimum.
Agile management provides a pragmatic, dynamic and simple way to lead people and projects. Originally developed by leading edge software companies, the Agile approach has been identified as the most effective method of leading people and projects in today’s complex and competitive environment (Stephen Denning – The Age of Agile). This pragmatic and application focused programme, designed for ‘real world projects’ will enable organisational Leaders to become truly Agile in how they work and approach projects and programmes.
Upcoming courses in 2019
- 9th - 11th September (London)
- 26th - 28th November (Manchester)
Sep 9th, 2019 - Sep 11th, 2019
From £1,150 +VAT
Nov 26th, 2019 - Nov 28th, 2019
From £1,150 +VAT
You may also be interested in:
Become an in>The Know Member
Join us today to receive exclusive content and discounts straight to your inbox!
Through interactive presentations and open discussion, the facilitators will deliver a thought-provoking session, providing you with the key information, details and facts needed in an engaging and memorable environment:
On completion of this module, delegates will:
- Understand the principles and philosophy of the Agile approach
- Learn how to balance various constraints and influences involved in effective project and programme management
- Be able to utilise multiple strategies and approaches to better manage and lead projects, programmes and change.
- Utilise the principles and practices using Scrum as a key Agile management process
- Discover what is needed to lead on an Agile project
- Demonstrate what is involved in planning, executing and monitoring an Agile project
- Understand how to evaluate and build on the learning from an Agile project