May 7th, 2019 - May 9th, 2019
6 places remaining
In collaboration with
Find out more
A 3 day programme held at venues across the UK, this executive Coaching and Mentoring course has become a significant and influential part of the learning and development strategy of many organisations nationwide. Developing this with leaders can have a profound effect on the teams that they come into contact with and the productivity of their workforce.
Leading your teams quite simply is about inspiring and influencing people. What separates good leaders from great leaders is the ability to reflect, grow and continuously develop their leadership approach within a constantly changing business environment. Great leaders have the approach, attitude and ability to shape and influence those around them and inspire them to deliver outstanding results. Understanding what makes people motivated in the workplace is key to engagement in this programme. Developing the tools and understanding to identify, target and influence these behaviours will lead to a greater self-awareness in the coach and the individuals they work with. Challenging behaviours and supporting habitual working practices will result in greater resilience and resourcefulness in teams and their engagement with one another.
Aug 5th, 2019 - Aug 7th, 2019
From £1,850 +VAT
Nov 18th, 2019 - Nov 20th, 2019
From £1,850 +VAT
You may also be interested in:
Become an in>The Know Member
Join us today to receive exclusive content and discounts straight to your inbox!
Benefits for all participants include:
- Powerful, inspirational communication skills
- Increased openness to opportunities for personal learning and development
- Ability to create targeted performance improvements for self, teams and businesses
- Develop the ability to support others through change, and become resilient when challenged
- Develop self-awareness and leadership capability
Benefits for the organisation include:
- Demonstrates commitment to individuals and their development
- Higher organisational performance and productivity
- Facilitates the adoption of a new culture or management change
- Supports cost reduction and business growth