Aug 14th, 2019 - Aug 16th, 2019
2 places remaining
Just completed the three-day course and would highly recommend it to any of my connections who are in Management or are thinking about taking the next steps up the ladder in their careers
National Sales Manager at Norsk Hydro
A 3 day course held at venues across the UK.
The Leadership and Management Programme reflects current practice in Leadership and allows delegates to develop and expand their understanding and their application of leadership skills in the workplace.
The course focuses on individual self-awareness and the emotional response to a range of work-based scenarios, and the effect this has on the decision-making process. A range of theories will be used to expand and challenge pre-conceptions of current leadership practices.
On the course, participants will develop the key behaviours, attributes and skills of successful leaders and build their own levels of confidence in these areas. They will reflect on their levels of impact, and develop strategies to work with people including influencing, dealing with difficult people and fostering a culture of positive performance in their areas of responsibility.
Upcoming Courses in 2019
- 14th – 16th August (London)
- 2nd - 4th October (Manchester)
- 12th - 14th November (Chester)
- 4th - 6th December (London)
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone in a management position that works with teams of people or stakeholders.
Oct 2nd, 2019 - Oct 4th, 2019
From £1,850 +VAT
Nov 12th, 2019 - Nov 14th, 2019
From £1,850 +VAT
You may also be interested in:
Become an in>The Know Member
Join us today to receive exclusive content and discounts straight to your inbox!
- The ability to think and act strategically
- The ability to make informed, evidence based, decisions
- An understanding of how to motivate staff, who create and maintain a high-performance culture
- Greater self-awareness and responsibility for self-development
- An understanding of inter-organisational strategic direction and planning.
Each session will explore topics pertinent to leadership and management as well as provide practical skills development to equip participants with tools to apply in their everyday practice.