Apr 29th, 2019 - May 3rd, 2019
3 places remaining
In collaboration with
Find out more
A 5 day programme held at venues across the UK.
In any competitive environment, the ability of the leaders of an organisation to manage often complex challenges and environments, will ultimately determine its ongoing success. To thrive and grow, managers often need to have the ability to think and act differently as circumstances dictate and take their people with them.
Our Advanced Management Programme is a broad and insightful general management programme designed to help develop those from middle-management to C-Level. Through a combination of strategic, high-performance and self-aware leadership and management skills, it will give those in attendance the tools to enhance their performance and decision-making skills. It also focuses on both your organisational and personal impact as a leader and manager.
UPCOMING DATES AND LOCATION
March 25 - 29 - Manchester (Limited Availability)
April 29 - 3 May - London
June 17 - 21 - University of Chester
Jun 17th, 2019 - Jun 21st, 2019
From £2,950 +VAT
Sep 23rd, 2019 - Sep 27th, 2019
From £2,950 +VAT
You may also be interested in:
Become an in>The Know Member
Join us today to receive exclusive content and discounts straight to your inbox!
- A deep understanding and psychologically focused analysis of your own management identity and style
- Improved management impact by enhancing self-awareness, and the ability to self-manage.
- Develop strategies and visions, which will help an organisation realise its aspirations, goals and overall targets.
- understanding the value of developing and interpreting good intelligence to inform strategic decision making.
- Use intelligence to inform strategic processes and decision making in your own professional context.
- Develop and utilise the skills of the professional executive coach, for application within the management environment
- Generate commitment from all employees to increase strength of support for the ongoing success of the organisation
- Develop methods to manage change programmes with the minimum possible effect on motivation and capability, including the Kata method of leading change and innovation
- Develop a fresh perspective on the commercial environment with a deeper understanding of finance and value.
- Build confidence to negotiate confidently and deliver better commercial outcomes.
- Utilising innovative approaches to keep an organisation ahead of the curve