Sep 23rd, 2019 - Sep 27th, 2019
6 places remaining
In collaboration with
Find out more
The tutor was very engaging and knowledgeable. This was a really useful course that will directly impact my practice at work
Marketing Director - Blackpool and Fylde College
A 5 day programme held at venues across the UK.
In any competitive environment, the ability of the leaders of an organisation to manage often complex challenges and environments, will ultimately determine its ongoing success. To thrive and grow, managers often need to have the ability to think and act differently as circumstances dictate and take their people with them.
Our Advanced Management Programme is a broad and insightful general management programme designed to help develop those from middle-management to C-Level. Through a combination of strategic, high-performance and self-aware leadership and management skills, it will give those in attendance the tools to enhance their performance and decision-making skills. It also focuses on both your organisational and personal impact as a leader and manager.
Upcoming Courses in 2019
- 23rd - 27th September (Manchester)
- 21st - 25th October (London)
- 9th - 12th December (Chester)
Who is this programme for?
This programme has been designed for Managers, Directors and senior stakeholders with a minimum of 3 years senior management experience.
Oct 21st, 2019 - Oct 25th, 2019
From £2,950 +VAT
Dec 9th, 2019 - Dec 13th, 2019
From £2,950 +VAT
You may also be interested in:
Become an in>The Know Member
Join us today to receive exclusive content and discounts straight to your inbox!
- A deep understanding and psychologically focused analysis of your own management identity and style
- Improved management impact by enhancing self-awareness, and the ability to self-manage
- Develop strategies and visions, which will help an organisation realise its aspirations, goals and overall targets
- understanding the value of developing and interpreting good intelligence to inform strategic decision making
- Use intelligence to inform strategic processes and decision making in your own professional context
- Develop and utilise the skills of the professional executive coach, for application within the management environment
- Generate commitment from all employees to increase strength of support for the ongoing success of the organisation
- Develop methods to manage change programmes with the minimum possible effect on motivation and capability, including the Kata method of leading change and innovation
- Develop a fresh perspective on the commercial environment with a deeper understanding of finance and value
- Build confidence to negotiate confidently and deliver better commercial outcomes
- Utilising innovative approaches to keep an organisation ahead of the curve