Aug 5th, 2019 - Aug 8th, 2019
5 places remaining
The coaching and mentoring course gave me a lot of hands on and practical tools that I can take back to my organisation. I feel I will become a better manager as a result of this course and I thoroughly enjoyed the learning process.
Operations Director, Charity Sector
A 3 day course held at venues across the UK.
Executive coaching and mentoring has become a significant and influential part of the learning and development strategy of many organisations worldwide. Developing this with leaders can have a profound effect on the teams that they come into contact with and the productivity of their workforce.
This programme reflects current practice in coaching and mentoring, focusing on the role in leading the organisation and managing for success. The course will help individuals develop a better understanding of their own strengths, weaknesses and the influence they can have on others.
Participants will gain an insight into their role in building a performance focused culture and how to maximise internal resources to build high performing teams. The course has been designed to help in the engagement of staff so that they become more productive and satisfied in their work.
Upcoming Courses in 2019
- 5th – 8th August (London)
- 18th - 21st November (Manchester)
Who is this course for?
Whether you are an experienced long serving senior leader, newly appointed, or an aspiring leader this course will give you a fresh and unique insight into the challenging but critical role of strong leadership in successful organisations.
Nov 18th, 2019 - Nov 21st, 2019
From £2,450 +VAT
Jan 28th, 2020 - Jan 31st, 2020
From £2,450 +VAT
You may also be interested in:
Become an in>The Know Member
Join us today to receive exclusive content and discounts straight to your inbox!
Benefits for all participants include:
- Powerful, inspirational communication skills
- Increased openness to opportunities for personal learning and development
- Ability to create targeted performance improvements for self, teams and businesses
- Develop the ability to support others through change, and become resilient when challenged
- Develop self-awareness and leadership capability
Benefits for the organisation include:
- Demonstrates commitment to individuals and their development
- Higher organisational performance and productivity
- Facilitates the adoption of a new culture or management change
- Supports cost reduction and business growth