Jun 11th, 2019 - Jun 14th, 2019
2 places remaining
In collaboration with
Find out more
The tutor was very engaging and knowledgeable. This was a really useful course that will directly impact my practice at work
Marketing Director - Blackpool and Fylde College
A 4 day programme held at venues across the UK.
Our CMI Level 7 - Digital Leadership Programme is designed to help current and future leaders adapt to the challenges of a fast-paced digital environment. It will equip you with the skills needed to lead yourself, and then translate that knowledge into leading others and forming effective team collaboration.
Transforming digitally is the number one business challenge facing organisations today. Staying relevant in a digital world is the number one personal challenge we all currently face. The Digital Leadership Programme will provide the tools, concepts and perspectives to help you develop a strategic response to new digital opportunities and align your organisation for effective strategy execution. It focuses on the people, process, and philosophy of innovative organisations to help you develop your ability to innovate by generating more ideas and putting them into action.
Who is this programme for?
This programme has been designed for Managers, Directors and senior leaders with a minimum of 3 years management experience.
Upcoming courses in 2019
June 11th – 14th – London
August 6th – 9th – Manchester
October 7th 10th – Manchester
December 3rd – 6th – London
Aug 6th, 2019 - Aug 9th, 2019
From £2,450 +VAT
Oct 7th, 2019 - Oct 10th, 2019
From £2,450 +VAT
You may also be interested in:
Become an in>The Know Member
Join us today to receive exclusive content and discounts straight to your inbox!
- Walk away with a strategy to implement into your organisation;
- Understanding digital disruption and its impact, opportunities and threats, plus emerging themes and current trends;
- Understanding the challenges posed by GDPR and making sure that your organisation is “digitally ready;”
- Ability to carry out measurement and evaluation processes;
- Conducting a digital disruption landscape audit for your organisation;
- Creating a collaborative digital strategy for your organisation;
- Identifying the key digital initiatives to be implemented and developing an action plan to deliver them;
- Agreeing the Key Performance Indicators metrics and analytics to be used in measuring digital performance, business impact and ROI;
- Ensuring all key success factors have been considered;
- Understanding the steps required to become a Future Digital Leader.