Jul 8th, 2019 - Jul 11th, 2019
I self-funded to go on the course because I wanted to widen my management and leadership skill base. The course gave me clarity as a leader to think about what we need to do and gave me the ideas, skills, tools, resources and confidence to achieve it. I now approach things more strategically and my team are responding really positively to the new techniques I’m able to apply. Value for money wise, I would say 10 out of 10
Principal Dietitian for Neurosciences
I thoroughly recommend this course to both individuals who have had leadership or management training in the past and to those who haven't. It was really beneficial to re-visit theory in a new role
Group Manager - Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service
A 4 day course held at venues across the UK
The Senior Leadership Programme provides professionals with the opportunity to dedicate themselves to their continued professional development to learn, reflect and grow in an enhanced learning environment.
This Level 7 accredited Senior Leadership training course has been designed to help leaders gain a better understanding of the corporate dynamics within their senior management teams and enable them to evaluate and improve their personal approach to leadership.
Participants will get the chance to reflect and analyse leadership and explore different leadership approaches. The programme will help attendees develop a sound understanding of effective leadership and practical application of how to adapt and develop their own approach to leadership within their organisation.
Upcoming Courses in 2019
- 8th – 11th July (Manchester)
- 16th – 19th September (London)
- 28th - 31st October (Chester)
- 25th - 28th November (Manchester)
Who is this course for?
This programme has been designed for Managers, Directors and senior stakeholders with a minimum of 3 years senior management experience.
Sep 16th, 2019 - Sep 19th, 2019
From £2,450 +VAT
Oct 28th, 2019 - Oct 31st, 2019
From £2,450 +VAT
You may also be interested in:
Become an in>The Know Member
Join us today to receive exclusive content and discounts straight to your inbox!
- Have a clear understanding of the senior leaders’ role in overall leadership and effective management of the organisation
- Understand how to inspire, influence and build high performing and effective teams
- Be equipped with strategic leadership and management skills to enhance team performance
- Confidently be able to deploy a range of effective management techniques and tools