A 1 day course held at venues across the UK.
Conflict is the single largest cause of poor performance, dissatisfaction and job turnover. What can be done? The aim of conflict transformation is to reduce the level of conflict in the workplace through a proactive approach. Increasingly it is seen as having more of the answers than conflict management techniques and conflict resolution processes.
This one day course gives participants the skills and knowledge to confidently manage and transform situations of conflict in the workplace. You will be well equipped to tackle issues with a positive, assertive and effective approach, minimising potential impact on staff performance and improving both the working environment and your performance as a manager, leader and team member.
No upcoming dates available, please get in touch.
You may also be interested in:
Become an in>The Know Member
Join us today to receive exclusive content and discounts straight to your inbox!
Through interactive presentations and open discussion, the facilitators will deliver a thought-provoking session, providing you with the key information, details and facts needed in an engaging and memorable environment:
On completion of this course, delegates will:
- Be better equipped to manage disagreements and conflicts in the workplace
- Understand the causes and consequences of conflict and better identify areas of conflict before they occur.
- Be able to utilise multiple strategies and approaches to better manage and resolve conflict quickly and effectively.
- Developed and grow in confidence when tackling difficult people and challenging conversations
- Understand their own influence on issues of conflict including use of language and body language and Learn how to correctly use your voice tone and body language
- Develop a deeper understanding of effective communication skills including the impact of language, body language and voice tone.