May 13th, 2019 - May 16th, 2019
3 places remaining
In collaboration with
Find out more
I have worked in marketing, communications and public relations for over 27 years and on the course I learnt a lot that brought me right up to speed with modern marketing techniques, tips and advice. This course is a must for anyone just starting out or those with years of experience and needing a refresh
Marketing and Brand Specialist - InHealth Group Ltd
A 4 day course held at venues across the UK, the Digital Marketing and Social Media Programme will help you enhance your organisation’s digital presence, increase engagement and keep up to date with the latest trends in digital media and marketing in the constantly evolving digital landscape.
The aim of the Digital Marketing and Social Media Programme is to provide you with relevant, contemporary marketing content to equip you for the current global landscape. Learning is brought to life through meaningful and active methods, which embrace the modern marketing industry.
UPCOMING DATES AND LOCATIONS
March 26 - 29 - Manchester
May 13 - 17 - London
July 01- 04 - Manchester
Jul 1st, 2019 - Jul 4th, 2019
From £1,950 +VAT
Sep 17th, 2019 - Sep 20th, 2019
From £1,950 +VAT
You may also be interested in:
Become an in>The Know Member
Join us today to receive exclusive content and discounts straight to your inbox!
Learning outcomes of the course will include
- What is digital marketing
- Understanding the impact of the disruptive digital environment, emerging themes and current trends
- Measurement and evaluation
- How to plan, implement and develop your strategy
- Creating a buyer persona, agile marketing and audience analysis
- Digital marketing models
- Digital marketing tools and tactics
- Search marketing – SEO & PPC, Using Google tools
- Utilising social media – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Content marketing, mobile and video