Jul 15th, 2019 - Jul 19th, 2019
1 places remaining
In collaboration with
Find out more
I can not praise this course enough. When asked at the beginning of the course what I most wanted to achieve from attending I stated growth for myself and tools to assist with growth for the company. This course achieved this with staggering results and so much more. I would recommend it to anyone
Head of Operations - Happy Futures
A 5 day course held at venues across the UK
Delivered in collaboration with the University of Chester, the Mini MBA Accelerator utilises key strategic and contemporary management ideas and techniques, which are fused with exemplary practice from the private and public sectors. It provides the essential theory, practice and techniques of an MBA condensed into high quality, short 5 day delivery.
The result is an innovative programme that encourages those in attendance to apply the very best in management thinking to live and demanding challenges in their organisational context.
Upcoming Courses in 2019
- 15th – 19th July (London)
- 12th – 16th August (Manchester)
- 2nd – 6th September (London)
- 7th – 11th October (Manchester)
Who is this course for?
This programme has been designed for Managers, Directors and senior stakeholders with a minimum of 3 years senior management experience.
Aug 12th, 2019 - Aug 16th, 2019
From £3,750 +VAT
Sep 2nd, 2019 - Sep 6th, 2019
From £3,750 +VAT
You may also be interested in:
Become an in>The Know Member
Join us today to receive exclusive content and discounts straight to your inbox!
The Executive Mini MBA provides the essential framework needed to confidently understand all functional areas of an organisation.
Gain the strategic skills needed to take you to the next level.
During the programme, you will gain:
- A comprehensive understanding of key business concepts
- A framework for making better strategic business decisions and developing plans
- An increased ability to think critically and act strategically
- An increased confidence in your ability to communicate effectively
- A solid platform on which to make strategic, technical, financial and management decisions that are well-grounded and commercially viable