A 2 day module held at venues across the UK.
Leadership as an action rather than a role designation. It is the development of leadership practices and behaviours through individual and group reflection with the goal of creating new behaviours and mindsets.
Teams often work in environments where they have little power over their fellow team members and holding team members accountable for their actions can be difficult. Individual members must develop and use skills of negotiation, influence, and persuasion to get work done. Individuals, no matter their title or level within an organisation, have opportunities within their teams to exercise leadership and consciously reflect on their actions in real-time. It is the constant consciousness and intent of personal and team learning that leads to perspective change and refines and enhances leadership practices and behaviours (David Schmittlein, MIT Sloan).
No upcoming dates available, please get in touch.
You may also be interested in:
Become an in>The Know Member
Join us today to receive exclusive content and discounts straight to your inbox!
- The ability to think and act strategically;
- The ability to make informed, evidence based, decisions;
- An understanding of how to motivate staff, who create and maintain a high-performance culture;
- Greater self-awareness and responsibility for self-development;
- An understanding of inter-organisational strategic direction and planning.