A 2 day module held at venues across the UK.
Marketing is best identified using what are called the 4 Ps or a mix of marketing: Product, Price, Promotion and Place.
Marketing is the process of teaching your desired audience why they should choose your product or service over your competitors. If you are not doing that, you are not marketing. The key is finding the right marketing method and defining the right marketing message to use to educate and influence your target audience.
Marketing and its plethora of methods are changing all the time, and to stay on, never mind, ahead of the curve, is a challenge for everyone. Organisations make the mistake of thinking that marketing is just “one” thing, but marketing is everything that your target audience encounters when it comes to your business, from advertising, to what they hear, to the customer service that they receive, to the follow-up care that you provide.
Marketing is the cornerstone of every business. It is all marketing and creating the decision within your target audience, whether or not to choose you initially or for repeat business.
Marketing Across Boundaries will provide you with the tools to understand, implement, digest or oversee key marketing strategies and decisions across your organisations- both on a national and global level.
No upcoming dates available, please get in touch.
You may also be interested in:
Become an in>The Know Member
Join us today to receive exclusive content and discounts straight to your inbox!
- An understanding of the challenges of cross boundary marketing and how to successfully navigate them
- An appreciation of the importance of marketing strategy in international markets – when and how to undertake market expansion
- An appreciation of the importance of global brand management and how to take a national brand international
- The ability to apply a framework for successful International marketing communications
- An understanding of international digital and social marketing approaches