A 2 day module held at venues across the UK.
Strategic management is the formulation and implementation of the major goals and initiatives taken by an organisation’s top management on behalf of bosses, based on consideration of resources and an assessment of the internal and external environments in which the organisation competes. It is the continuous planning, monitoring, analysis and assessment of all that is necessary for an organisation to meet its goals and objectives. As such, it is an essential ingredient for all leaders or those who aspire to successfully lead an organisation.
No upcoming dates available, please get in touch.
You may also be interested in:
Become an in>The Know Member
Join us today to receive exclusive content and discounts straight to your inbox!
- An understanding of the differences and conditions of strategic leadership
- Greater confidence in applying strategic management skills and competencies
- An understanding of relevant and practical tools and techniques to use in the workplace
- Coherent strategies for shaping and influencing change and transformation
- An ability to develop resilience in the workforce