A 1 day course held at venues across the UK.
Speaking in public is not for everyone, but these days, nearly everyone has to do it. It can be both terrifying and a treat in equal measures. Terrifying, because it can be mind-blowingly nerve-wracking. A treat, because we should regard an invitation to stand and talk to a crowd with high prestige. After all, someone has deemed that we have something to say and something that is worth hearing.
Whether you believe your style of presenting requires merely fine-tuning or a major overhaul, you, and your future audiences will find the effort you put in now, to take your skills to the next level, is worth every minute.
This one-day course provides the techniques and knowhow to improve your performance as a presenter and to communicate with confidence every time.
No upcoming dates available, please get in touch.
You may also be interested in:
Become an in>The Know Member
Join us today to receive exclusive content and discounts straight to your inbox!
On completion of the training workshop delegates will be:
- More confident, consistent presenters
- Better equipped with their ‘performance tools’ including vocal and body language skills
- Equipped to tailor their content for the audience
- Prepared to interact and engage with their audience
- Create engaging audio visual displays by ditching the data dump