May 14th, 2019 - May 15th, 2019
In collaboration with
Find out more
A 2 day module held at venues across the UK, the Role of the Managing Director course is designed to equip you with the tools and knowledge to carry out this crucial position. Through attendance, you will learn how to engage with the wider corporate aims of the organisation, ensuring that the company’s strategies are fully aligned. The course delves into the key skill set of a Managing Director, preparing you for any Managing Director or Chief Executive job.
The Managing Director (MD) is the most senior management role in a company or division. With ultimate responsibility for the organisation’s performance, the Managing Director reports to the Chair and shareholders and leads the management team. As such, Managing Director training is essential to help you become the most effective Director for your business.
No upcoming dates available, please get in touch.
You may also be interested in:
Become an in>The Know Member
Join us today to receive exclusive content and discounts straight to your inbox!
- development and implementation of the company’s strategy
- leading and motivating a successful organisation
- effectively managing change at any given time
- understanding the Managing Director’s position alongside and compared to the aims and objectives of the Board
- successfully implementing company policy
- building and maintaining an effective management team
- assuming full accountability for the Board for all company operations
- maintaining a dialogue between shareholders and the Board
- staying in control of the company’s finances
- understanding good corporate governance
- separating the roles of the Chair and the Managing Director
- understanding the challenges of managing the strategic and operational responsibilities