A 1 day course held at venues across the UK.
“During the process of change, it is almost always the case that something new must be learned and, as is all too frequently forgotten, something old must be unlearned. Structures must be brought to life; processes practised; competences acquired; patterns of behavior cultivated.”
- German authors Klaus Leopold and Siegfried Kaltenecker (2015)
Change is a thoroughly researched area. The Change Curve model was developed by Elizabeth Kubler-Ross, and illustrates the process people go through when undergoing change.
More current research conducted by The Oxford Review has shown that when people go through change, there is a phase of having to ‘unlearn’ old behaviours and ways of working. They then need to ‘re-learn’ new skills or develop new strategies. This can be uncomfortable, stressful, and expensive for businesses. The time people spend feeling de-motivated will not be productive, so this phase of change needs to be progressed through quickly, and the ‘dip’ in morale should be as shallow as possible.
Resilience is the ability to endure the challenge of change. Resilient leaders can build and support agile teams that deal with and accommodate change well.
No upcoming dates available, please get in touch.
You may also be interested in:
Become an in>The Know Member
Join us today to receive exclusive content and discounts straight to your inbox!
Through interactive presentations and open discussion, the facilitators will deliver a thought-provoking session, providing you with the key information, details and facts needed in an engaging and memorable environment:
On completion of this module, delegates will:
- Understand the connection between resilience and high performance through change
- Apply current research led theory to ‘real world’ scenarios in own organisation
- Be able to develop own personal resilience as a leader
- Understand how to integrate resilience into organisational strategy; recruit for and develop resilience in the workforce
- Effectively lead the human dimension of change initiatives, and support people in uncertain or ambiguous environments.