Getting ready for your virtual classroom experience
When you book onto your virtual classroom course you will receive a booking confirmation email with the details of your course. Approximately two weeks in advance of the course start date you will receive detailed joining instructions and a ‘how to guide’ with everything you need to know about logging on remotely. Our team will also be on hand to make sure you are well prepared and ready for the virtual classroom.
Virtual classroom information:
- There are typically 4 x 90 minute sessions per day, with breakouts and tasks leading to the next session.
- The course is highly interactive and you will be encouraged to partake in discussion and activities.
- You will receive the full course content and handouts after the course.
- The course will be fully recorded for your future reference.
- Courses can be accessed wherever is appropriate for you – in your office or at home.
- Our operations team will be on hand throughout the entirety of the course to offer any support needed, including IT/set up support.
On the day of your course:
- Make sure you have everything you need in advance of the course start time, including:
- A laptop or desktop computer that is connected to the internet or WiFi
- Speaker and microphone facilities
- An enabled web-cam
- Pen and paper for note taking
- Details of how to access the course (which will be included in your joining instructions)
- Click on the link in your joining instructions five minutes before the start time to test your camera and audio are working.
- There will be adequate breaks for refreshments and lunch.
- Please leave feedback at the end of your course – we love to hear how you’ve found your learning experience and we’re always looking for ways to improve.
What equipment will I need?
What are my viewing options?