Introducing our Executive Programmes
In Professional Development offer a range of programmes to support you in your professional career.
If you have three year’s management experience we suggest you consider one of our complete programmes of study. Our Mini-MBA and Director’s Development Programme are ideal for those looking to develop their skills in business development.
We pride ourselves on delivering unique, engaging and insightful learning programmes that will enhance your knowledge and skills. We help you to develop a skill set that will allow you to address your specific goals and development objectives. Whether you are looking to hone leadership skills, develop your management skills, build knowledge or simply improve confidence, our range of programmes are ready to meet your specific needs.
Our flexible approach to delivery, provides you with greater choice on both when and how you study. It also means that our programmes fit around your existing professional and personal commitments. Our courses are carefully designed and expertly delivered, each programme has been created with the busy professional in mind. So if something interrupts your study, you can pick things up again at a date that best suits you.
Key information about our Mini MBA and Directors Development programmes:
- You need a minimum of three years’ management experience to enrol
- Course modules are delivered face to face in modern, convenient locations
- You can take a programme in a number of modes:
- Accelerator – a complete a programme in five consecutive days
- Certificate – five modules, delivered in two-day blocks and can be completed over 6-18 months
- By module – you can take the individual modules that interest you as open courses and, if you decide at a later date you want to complete the full programme, register for the modules you are missing
- If you successfully complete the programme, you may be eligible for the PGCert Strategic Leadership for Directors
In Professional Development offers various programmes of study for managers and leaders including:
Find a course to suit you…
Search for the type of course you are interested in, for example, leadership, coaching, marketing…
Why Choose INPD
In Professional Development provides accredited leadership and management courses, transforming the learning of professionals across every sector.
From your first contact with us, we will help you tailor the precise training you or your company needs.
That’s the INPD way.
Benefits of using INPD
- Our courses and programmes are delivered face-to-face in modern, convenient locations and can also be delivered in house on your premises
- Receive maximum return on your training and development investment
- Get involved in high-quality, content-driven events and programmes that enable specialist communities to meet, connect, network and share knowledge