Health and Safety training updates. Here at In Professional Development (INPD) we are committed to protecting the health and safety of our staff, teaching team and customers who are attending our training events.
Below we have outlined the health and safety training measures that we are putting in place in accordance with the Government guidelines – we will update this information as required.
Using COVID-19 safe venues
We are working closely with our partner venues to ensure all government guidelines are met. Full risk assessments have been carried out by the venue to ensure social distancing rules are adhered to at all times.
Using track and trace systems
We are complying with government guidelines regarding track and trace procedures.
Dedicated and trained staff
We have worked to ensure that all of our staff are up to date with the latest Government Guidelines and our event coordinators will work onsite to provide on going support.
Before attending the programme, you we will be provided with clear communication pre and post course. This includes:
- Confirmation of joining instructions
- Health and Safety guidelines
- Materials being sent post course
Risk assessments and mitigation measures have been thoroughly discussed to ensure we are operating in the safest way possible, whilst delivering maximum experience to our delegates.
If you would like to find out more or ask us any questions about our health and safety approach, then please contact us at OperationsTeam@inpd.co.uk or call 0161 509 2999.
Find a course to suit you
Are you ready to transform your learning?
Develop your skills and enhance your knowledge with our range of professional courses.
- Is a CMI qualification worth it? Seven reasons why the answer is ‘Yes’
- Change management courses: how to prepare for the demands of the year ahead
- Tomorrow’s world – and how evolving leadership will take us there
- Seven major benefits of an Agile project management course
- Five practical takeaways to expect from an Advanced Management Programme Accelerator