A 4 day course held at venues across the UK.
In any competitive environment, the ability of sales leaders of an organisation to manage often complex challenges and environments, will ultimately determine its ongoing success. To thrive and grow, sales leaders need to have the ability to think and act differently as circumstances dictate and take their people with them.
The Advanced Sales Leadership Programme is designed to be a transformative experience with a blend of sessions designed to help embolden your approach to the challenges that you face on a daily basis.
Through a combination of strategic, high-performance and self-aware leadership and transformative sessions, it will give those in attendance the tools to enhance their performance and decision-making skills. It also focuses on both your organisational and personal impact as a sales leader.
Learning outcomes of the Programme will include:
- Leading high-performing sales teams
- Understanding the centrality of effective leadership in the management and implementation of strategies
- Understanding the nature of strategy- the alignment of corporate, sales and marketing strategy
- Understanding the function of strategic sales and marketing planning- Customer and market centric
- Creating cultural conditions required for successful implementation of strategy and planning enabling the development of organisational competitive advantage
- Show the importance of proactively evaluating potential future changes in the trading environment on the development of sales strategy.
- Demonstrate the importance to the organisation of good quality plans and accurate sales forecasts
- The purpose of sales forecasting and the Impact of sales income on the organisation
- Relationship of forecasting to target-setting and the sales force
- Budgeting methods including – incremental, activity -based, zero –based, performance based
- Classification of key accounts and how they progress from being a client to strategic partner
- Managing change in a sales environment and developing a plan
- Identifying what senior managers and the sales team each want from sales-related change and how to approach each group for support
- Customer insight and its importance to the business
Request a Callback
Fill in the below form and a member of our team will give you a callback you as soon as possible.
Who should attend this course?
The Advanced Sales Leadership Programme is ideal for Directors, sales leaders, marketing leads and other senior related roles. Specifically designed to enhance those who are leading growth and development within a sales environment.
Is this sales training course accredited?
This course has been accredited by the CMI (Chartered Management Institute) to level 7 certificate. Upon successful completion of the course and the 2 set assignments, delegates will receive their CMI Level 7 recognised certificate for strategic management and leadership.
If you would like more information on accreditations, visit our qualifications page.
You can see all of our frequently asked questions on our FAQs page.
In association with
This course is for you if you want to:
- Learn how to lead high-performing sales teams
- Understand the function of strategic sales and marketing planning
- Understand the alignment of corporate, sales and marketing strategies
- Learn more about sales forecasting and target setting
- Learn how to manage change in a sales environment
The course has been truly excellent! I have taken so much away from the whole experience... i'm very excited to try out some of the new techniques I have learnt. There was excellent energy in the room and this just made the time on the course more enjoyable.
System & Services Manager