A 4 day course held at venues across the UK.
In any competitive environment, the ability of sales leaders of an organisation to manage often complex challenges and environments, will ultimately determine its ongoing success. To thrive and grow, sales leaders need to have the ability to think and act differently as circumstances dictate and take their people with them.
The Advanced Sales Leadership Programme is designed to be a transformative experience with a blend of sessions designed to help embolden your approach to the challenges that you face on a daily basis.
Through a combination of strategic, high-performance and self-aware leadership and transformative sessions, it will give those in attendance the tools to enhance their performance and decision-making skills. It also focuses on both your organisational and personal impact as a sales leader.
Manchester - Sep 9th, 2019 - Sep 12th, 2019
1 places remaining
Learning outcomes of the Programme will include:
- Leading high-performing sales teams
- Understanding the centrality of effective leadership in the management and implementation of strategies
- Understanding the nature of strategy- the alignment of corporate, sales and marketing strategy
- Understanding the function of strategic sales and marketing planning- Customer and market centric
- Creating cultural conditions required for successful implementation of strategy and planning enabling the development of organisational competitive advantage.
- Show the importance of proactively evaluating potential future changes in the trading environment on the development of sales strategy.
- Demonstrate the importance to the organisation of good quality plans and accurate sales forecasts
- The purpose of sales forecasting and the Impact of sales income on the organisation
- Relationship of forecasting to target-setting and the sales force
- Budgeting methods including – incremental, activity -based, zero –based, performance based
- Classification of key accounts and how they progress from being a client to strategic partner.
- Managing change in a sales environment and developing a plan
- Identifying what senior managers and the sales team each want from sales-related change and how to approach each group for support
- Customer insight and its importance to the business
In association with
The course has been truly excellent! I have taken so much away from the whole experience... i'm very excited to try out some of the new techniques I have learnt. There was excellent energy in the room and this just made the time on the course more enjoyable.
System & Services Manager