A 3 day programme held at venues across the UK.
This University of York approved programme is delivered over 3 engaging days and will give participants the essential knowledge to confidently manage and influence projects utilising the principles of Agile leadership. The course will leave participants with the confidence to apply their new skills and techniques straight away.
Agile management provides a pragmatic, dynamic and simple way to lead people and projects. Originally developed by leading edge software companies, the Agile approach has been identified as the most effective method of leading people and projects in today’s complex and competitive environment. This pragmatic and application focused programme, designed for ‘real world projects’ will enable organisational Leaders to become truly Agile in how they work and approach projects and programmes.
Manchester - Jul 22nd, 2019 - Jul 24th, 2019
4 places remaining
Through interactive presentations and open discussion, the facilitators will deliver a thought-provoking session, providing you with the key information, details and facts needed in an engaging and memorable environment:
On completion of this module, delegates will:
- Understand the principles and philosophy of the Agile approach
- Learn how to balance various constraints and influences involved in effective project and programme management
- Be able to utilise multiple strategies and approaches to better manage and lead projects, programmes and change.
- Utilise the principles and practices using Scrum as a key Agile management process
- Discover what is needed to lead on an Agile project
- Demonstrate what is involved in planning, executing and monitoring an Agile project
- Understand how to evaluate and build on the learning from an Agile project