For organisations to successfully undergo Digital Transformation, it is important that the leadership team have the skills and confidence to make the right decisions.
Our CMI Level 7 Digital Leadership Programme is designed to help current and future leaders adapt to the challenges of a fast-paced digital environment. It will equip leaders with the skills needed to lead themselves, then translate that knowledge into leading others and forming effective team collaboration.
Digital Transformation is the number one challenge facing organisations today. Staying relevant in a digital world is the number one personal challenge we all currently face. The Digital Leadership Programme will provide the tools, concepts and perspectives required to help you develop strategic responses to new digital opportunities and align your organisation for effective strategy execution.
You will become a digitally informed, empowered leader and know how to prepare and help your organisation respond more effectively to technology driven change!
Due to the current challenges faced by everyone in regards to coronavirus, we are excited to announce that we have adapted this course to be delivered via virtual classroom for dates between May and July. If you would like to book simply check the availability of each course date or get in touch for more information.
Who the course is for?
This training programme has been designed for those with a minimum 3 years senior management experience including senior executives, managers, business owners, Board Members, CEOs and trustees.
By the end of this Digital Leadership Programme, the participants will:
- Understand digital disruption and its impact, opportunities and threats, plus emerging themes and current trends
- Develop a digital action plan to implement into your organisation
- Conduct a digital disruption landscape audit for your organisation
- Understand the steps required to become a Future Digital Leader
- Gain a clear picture on Digital Transformation and common myths, missteps and misunderstandings
- Gain a clear understanding of your first steps to implementing a digital transformation project
- Learn the tools and strategies needed to help you implement digital transformation projects within your organisation
Frequently Asked Questions
I have very little to no digital experience, can I still attend this course?
Usually we ask for 3 years’ experience as a minimum for our leadership based courses. This course is quite technical, however our Digital Leadership Programme would be the perfect place to start your digital learning journey.
Do you offer this course in different locations?
As this is a digital course, do I need a laptop or device at the course?
No digital devices are required for this course. The programme is taught through a mixture of theory, networking and interactive sessions. So you will work closely with the tutors and other delegates. Detailed handouts to support the course content will be provided at the course for you to take away with you.
Can I gain a degree or masters level qualification from completing this programme?
After attending the course you are required to complete 2 level 7 digital strategy assignments. Once these have been completed and marked you will receive your CMI recognised leadership qualifications. If you would like more information visit our qualifications page.
You can see all of our frequently asked questions on our FAQs page.
In association with
This course is for you if you want to:
- Understand the opportunities and threats presented by digital disruption
- Understand current trends and emerging themes
- Develop a digital action plan to implement in your business
- Learn how to develop and implement a digital transformation project
- Become a future digital leader
The course was a real eye-opener! I really liked learning new digital solutions that I can apply to various problems that have arisen within the business. This course has also helped me identify problems that I never knew we had! As well as the solutions to fix them.
Director of Finance
NHS Healthcare services