Working in collaboration with:
Introducing the Executive Mini MBA
The Executive Mini MBA is a highly applied and participative programme. Designed for middle managers, senior leaders, and those at the top of their profession. The programme equips you with practical information and core competencies that you can apply quickly on the job.
The Executive Mini MBA offers an unparalleled learning experience and provides the core material expected from a high-quality MBA programme. You will develop higher level leadership, communication and interpersonal skills and have the motivation to implement change and to effectively improve management and organisational practices.
Key Taught Elements
The programme consists of 5 core elements delivered over 5 Modules:
- Leadership in Action (1 day)
- Managing Excellence in Processes & Projects (1 day)
- Marketing Across Boundaries (1 day)
- Finance for Managers (1 day)
- Strategic Management (1 day)
Benefits of Attendees
By completing the Executive Mini MBA Programme you will benefit from the following:
- The essential theory, practice and techniques of an MBA condensed in to high quality short programme
- Savings in your time and the huge costs involved in enrolling for a traditional MBA course
- Guidance on your strategic planning with current tools, techniques and thinking
- Improvement on the bottom line with your increased financial understanding
- Exponential improvement in your leadership skills and personal confidence
- Measurable results with your enhanced knowledge of key strategic marketing tactics
- Success in the project you undertake with a greater understanding of how to take a project from start to completion successfully
- Improvement on your ability to influence and impact colleagues and clients
- Enhanced negotiation techniques and skills to increase your success in commercial agreements
We know your time is precious and costly so programmes like our Mini MBA need to fit around you and your business. The programme has been designed with this in mind giving participants the support they want and the way they want it.
Executive Mini MBA – full programme
The full mini MBA is a comprehensive and detailed development programme. Consisting of 5 modules, it is delivered over a period of 6 to 12 months. This approach gives participants complete flexibility around their busy working and personal lives. Attendees can choose dates from a rolling calendar of modules until they have completed the programme.
Executive Mini MBA Accelerator
Complete the MINI MBA in just 5 days. This programme is an intensive learning experience and benefits those who prefer to complete the course in a condensed and continuous format.
Executive Mini MBA by Module – the pick and mix option
Not interested in all the aspects of the Mini MBA? Then simply pick and mix specific modules from the options available. You don’t have to complete the full programme, just register for the modules that interest you the most.
What to expect…
Contemporary management ideas and techniques are fused with exemplary best practice from industry. The result is an innovative programme that encourages you to apply the very best in management thinking and leadership to live and demanding challenges in your organisational context. There is a strong focus on ‘action learning’, integrating theory with workplace practice. Plus an innovative mix of group and individual learning experiences.
The Executive Mini MBA is taught in small groups, not in large lecture theatres. This offers a more personal style of teaching, tailored to participant needs. Our approach provides an enhanced and collaborative learning experience, using the real-world challenges of participants to put concepts, principles and ideas in to practice.
- Work experience: Minimum of 3- 5 years of management experience
- Academic qualifications: Undergraduate degree. Equivalent, relevant work experience also accepted
- English language: Confident business English (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
You can attend the Mini MBA on an accredited basis and achieve a PGCert in Business Administration through the University of Chester (60 credits)
Participants deciding to opt for the non accredited route still benefit from the CPD points for attending each module.
Learn these modules separately, or all in one go with our fast track 5 day Mini MBA Accelerator Course.
Programme Learning Outcomes
The Mini MBA provides the essential framework necessary to better understand all functional areas of an organisation and assists in developing skills to better direct important decisions. During the programme, you will gain:
- A comprehensive understanding of the key business concepts
- A framework for making better strategic business decisions
- An increased ability to think critically and act strategically
- An increased confidence in your ability to communicate effectively
- A solid platform on which to make strategic, technical, financial and management decisions that are reliable, well-grounded and commercially viable.
Why Choose in>pd
in>Professional Development provides accredited leadership and management courses, transforming the learning of professionals across every sector.
From your first contact with us, we will help you tailor the precise training you or your company needs.
That’s the in>pd way.
Benefits of using in>pd
- Our courses and programmes are delivered face-to-face in modern, convenient locations and can also be delivered in house on your premises
- Receive maximum return on your training and development investment
- Get involved in high-quality, content-driven events and programmes that enable specialist communities to meet, connect, network and share knowledge