A 5 day course, held at venues across the UK
The Directors Development Programme Accelerator (DDP) is an established and high quality training course. Designed to support and provide leaders with the knowledge and skills to be a high performing Director, preparing them for the demands and challenges that they face every-day.
This fast track, well-structured and intensive programme, provides an outstanding personal development opportunity. It will give you a detailed understanding and up to date knowledge of the role of the Director and the Board, leadership, corporate strategy, finance and crucially, organisational governance.
Participants will be expertly equipped to improve Board effectiveness and increase their own contribution at Board level. Offering the maximum personal and business benefit from a minimum investment.
Who is this programme for?
This programme has been designed for Managers, Directors and senior stakeholders with a minimum of 3 years senior management experience.
- Detailed knowledge and an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Director including legal obligations, personal liabilities and expected duties and how these relate to your role in your business
- Build crucial commercial, operational and leadership skills and knowledge
- Improved confidence and effectiveness operating at Board, C or D-level executive-level management
- Knowledge of the latest Boardroom best practice and principles
- Development of the personal key skills to better influence the board and deliver more effective outcomes
- Improved and more informed decision making, viewing challenges more objectively and delivering better results
- An ability to lead and plan more strategically, identifying threats and exploiting new opportunities
Frequently Asked Questions
I don’t have a degree, am I eligible for a place on this course?
Will I achieve a Degree or Masters at the end of my course?
If you take our Directors Development Programme on an accredited basis, you will receive a PGCert, which contributes 60 points towards a Masters, and there are 180 points required for a full Masters.
You can find out more about our accreditations on our Qualifications page.
I recently attended your Directors Development Programme and would like to book my colleagues on – do you offer discounts for group bookings?
If you have a group of 7 people or more within your organisation that require training we can come to you!
All of our courses can be delivered at a location and date of your choosing. We can also tailor any of our programmes to exactly suit your particular objectives and requirements, ensuring industry relevance and maximum impact for your business.
Our in-house training provides a convenient, cost and time effective solution for groups of people within the same organisation. If you’d like to talk more about group bookings please get in touch.
You can see all of our frequently asked questions on our FAQs page.
In association with
This course is for you if you want to:
- Build your understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Director
- Build crucial commercial, operations and leadership skills
- Improve your confidence and effectiveness operating at board level
- Make more informed decisions
- Lead and plan more strategically
Overall an excellent course that I would recommend to colleagues. I liked the mix of delegates from public and private companies and I feel this mix added to the great debate we had both in and outside the classroom
Director of Nursing/Deputy Chief Executive - The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation