Aug 12th, 2019 - Aug 16th, 2019
1 places remaining
In collaboration with
Find out more
Overall an excellent course that I would recommend to colleagues. I liked the mix of delegates from public and private companies and I feel this mix added to the great debate we had both in and outside the classroom
Director of Nursing/Deputy Chief Executive - The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation
A 5 day course, held at venues across the UK
The Directors Development Programme Accelerator (DDP) is an established and high quality training course. Designed to support and provide leaders with the knowledge and skills to be a high performing Director, preparing them for the demands and challenges that they face every-day.
This fast track, well-structured and intensive programme, provides an outstanding personal development opportunity. It will give you a detailed understanding and up to date knowledge of the role of the Director and the Board, leadership, corporate strategy, finance and crucially, organisational governance.
Participants will be expertly equipped to improve Board effectiveness and increase their own contribution at Board level. Offering the maximum personal and business benefit from a minimum investment.
Upcoming Courses in 2019
- 1st - 4th July (Manchester)
- 12th - 16th August (London)
- 9th - 13th September (Manchester)
- 14th - 18th October (Chester)
Who is this programme for?
This programme has been designed for Managers, Directors and senior stakeholders with a minimum of 3 years senior management experience.
Sep 9th, 2019 - Sep 13th, 2019
From £3,950 +VAT
Oct 14th, 2019 - Oct 18th, 2019
From £3,950 +VAT
You may also be interested in:
Become an in>The Know Member
Join us today to receive exclusive content and discounts straight to your inbox!
- Detailed knowledge and an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Director including legal obligations, personal liabilities and expected duties and how these relate to your role in your business
- Build crucial commercial, operational and leadership skills and knowledge
- Improved confidence and effectiveness operating at Board, C or D-level executive-level management
- Knowledge of the latest Boardroom best practice and principles
- Development of the personal key skills to better influence the board and deliver more effective outcomes
- Improved and more informed decision making, viewing challenges more objectively and delivering better results
- An ability to lead and plan more strategically, identifying threats and exploiting new opportunities